Monday, March 17, 2014

Lose Fat Not Your Weight.. Link to My talk on YouTube

I decided to become a blogger sometime towards the end of 2013. And I was dead serious about getting started. But clichéd as it may sound; I was really hard pressed for time and kept postponing my grand entry into the blogging world. 
I know I’m sounding slightly dramatic but I wanted to write something earth-shattering. Hahaha, I don’t mean it in the literal sense but I wanted to give something new to my readers, definitely for a start. 
But since I haven’t yet managed to find time for that, I declare myself a blogger with a link to my talk on You Tube – Lose Fat Not Your Weight. Not a bad beginning, I hope.
I plan to give you meaningful articles on Health and Fitness and of course a regular dose of yummy recipes for health foods.
So let’s go!

Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5SHk_N9inM

No comments:

Post a Comment